Winding the heat shrink tape on the pipe, every detail can not be ignored, otherwise it will affect the winding effect and anti-corrosion effect. The thickness of the coating should be handled well. How is the coating thickness treated?
1. To ensure the necessary coating thickness: the thickness of the heat-shrinkable anti-corrosion coating must exceed its critical thickness to provide protection.
2. The substrate must be subjected to strict surface treatment: the steel substrate must be derusted and degreased, and the phosphating treatment can be determined according to the specific conditions.
3. Control the environmental factors such as temperature and humidity at the painting site: The indoor coating temperature should be controlled at 20 °C ~ 25 °C; the relative humidity varies depending on the variety. In the outdoor construction, there should be no sand and fine rain, the temperature is not lower than 5 °C, and the relative humidity is not higher than 85%. Dew condensation, frosting, rain and falling sand should be avoided on the heat-shrink tape coating that is not fully cured.
4. Control the coating interval: After the primer is applied for a long time, the topcoat is applied, which will be difficult to adhere and affect the overall protective effect.
The thickness of the coating of the heat shrink tape is well treated, not only its anticorrosive effect is obvious, but also does not blister during the process of applying the primer, so that its adhesion is enhanced, and the time of the product on the pipe is prolonged.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to apply heat shrink sleeve
- What are the factors that affect the shrinkage ...
- How to use the heat shrink tape?
- Why preheat the heat shrink tape?
- heat shrink tape construction process
- Tell you the difference between the heat shrink...
- Requirements of heat shrink tape in steel pipe ...
- The difference between the use of cold wrap and...
- heat shrink tape anti-corrosion layer to meet t...
- Surface pretreatment of heat shrink tape