1. Determine the overlap length of the heat shrink tape and the heat shrinkable sleeve.
2. Intercept the length of the heat shrink tape.
3. Cut one end of the heat shrink tape to a chamfer 50×15mm.
4. Cover the heat shrink tape layer inward at the interface and ensure that the heat shrink tape is centered at the lap joint.
5. Firstly, the two layers of the heat-shrinkable tapes that are lapped are sequentially baked with a small fire until the glue layer is micronized and lapped, and then the pressed cover of the glue layer is centered on the lap joint, and then used. The medium heat is evenly baked and pressed until the gland and the heat shrink tape are completely bonded without curling and air bubbles. During the heating process, the gland or the pressure roller can be used to smooth the gland to be tightly bonded to the heat shrink tape.
6. After the gland is pressed, start from the middle of the heat shrink tape, first bake the side that overlaps the casing, start from the bottom when baking, and follow the baking rules from bottom to top and from the inside to the outside. Avoid bubble generation.
7. Adjust the flame length of the spray gun, firstly heat it evenly along the middle of the heat shrinkable belt. After the middle shrinkage, heat the two ends in turn. During the heating process, the spray gun should move back and forth to ensure that the heat shrinkable belt is not partially overheated.
8. When heating and shrinking, carefully observe whether there is any hot melt adhesive overflow on the edge of the heat shrink tape.
9. After the shrinkage is completed, check whether the heat shrink tape and the gland have any curled edges and bubbles. If it is necessary, repair and eliminate the bubbles in time to ensure that the heat shrink tape and the gland are flat.
10. It is strictly forbidden to soak the insulation material. If the insulation layer is found to be immersed in water, the insulation material should be dug into the water to re-insulate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to apply heat shrink sleeve
- What are the factors that affect the shrinkage ...
- Why preheat the heat shrink tape?
- heat shrink tape construction process
- Tell you the difference between the heat shrink...
- Requirements of heat shrink tape in steel pipe ...
- The difference between the use of cold wrap and...
- heat shrink tape anti-corrosion layer to meet t...
- Coating thickness treatment of heat shrink tape
- Surface pretreatment of heat shrink tape