The pipeline is in contact with the ground and the air for a long time. If the protective measures are not taken in time, it is easily corroded. The heat shrink tape can be entangled on the pipeline to prevent corrosion. How does the surface pretreatment work?
1. Remove deposits such as welding slag, burrs, grease and dirt on the surface of the steel pipe. For pipes with overheated anti-corrosion coatings, appropriate methods should be used to remove the original anti-corrosion layer and residue.
2. Use mechanical or sandblasting to remove rust, if specified sandblasting.
3. After derusting, the defects exposed on the surface of the steel pipe shall be treated. The dust and abrasive adhering to the surface of the heat shrink tape shall be cleaned, and the surface of the steel pipe shall be kept dry. When rust or surface contamination occurs, surface pretreatment must be repeated.
Some deposits are often attached to the surface of the pipe. Whether it is a heat shrink tape or a pipe, the surface should be cleaned in time to make it more resistant to corrosion and the pipe is no longer affected by the outside world.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to apply heat shrink sleeve
- What are the factors that affect the shrinkage ...
- How to use the heat shrink tape?
- Why preheat the heat shrink tape?
- heat shrink tape construction process
- Tell you the difference between the heat shrink...
- Requirements of heat shrink tape in steel pipe ...
- The difference between the use of cold wrap and...
- heat shrink tape anti-corrosion layer to meet t...
- Coating thickness treatment of heat shrink tape