1. What types of commonly used wires and heat-shrinkable cables are classified according to their purposes?
A: According to the use, it can be divided into bare wire, insulated wire, heat-resistant wire, shielded wire, electric heat shrinkable cable, control heat-shrinkable cable, communication heat-shrinkable cable, RF heat-shrinkable cable, etc.
2. What kinds of insulated wires are there?
Answer: There are commonly used insulated wires: polyvinyl chloride insulated wire, PVC insulated wire, nitrile polyvinyl chloride mixture insulated cord, rubber insulated wire, agricultural underground direct buried aluminum core plastic insulated wire, rubber insulated cotton yarn Textile cords, PVC insulated nylon sheathed wires, PVC insulated cords for power and lighting, etc.
3. What kind of occasion is the heat shrinkable cable tray suitable for?
Answer: The heat-shrinkable cable tray is suitable for general industrial and mining enterprises to lay power and heat-shrink cables indoors and outdoors, control heat-shrinkable cables, and can also be used for erection indoors and outdoors in telecommunications, radio and television departments.
4. What are the heat shrinkable cable accessories?
Answer: Commonly used heat shrinkable heat shrinkable cable accessories include heat shrinkable cable terminal junction box, heat shrinkable cable intermediate junction box, connecting pipe and terminal block, steel plate connecting groove, heat shrinkable cable tray and so on.
5. What is the heat-shrinkable cable intermediate connector?
Answer: The device that connects the heat-shrinkable cable to the heat-shrinkable cable conductor, insulation shield and protective layer to connect the heat-shrinkable cable line is called the heat-shrinkable cable intermediate connector.
6. What is the electrical main wiring?
Answer: The main electrical wiring is the connection method of the main electrical equipment and busbar in the power plant and substation, including the connection method of the main busbar and the plant power system according to certain functional requirements.
7. What regulations should be followed when selecting the cross section of the electric heat shrinkable cable?
A: The choice of electric heat shrink cable should follow the following principles:
(1) The rated voltage of the heat-shrinkable cable is greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point;
(2) The heat-shrinkable cable shall continue to allow the current to be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the power supply load;
(3) The core section must meet the stability requirements of the short circuit of the power supply system;
(4) Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the length of the heat-shrinkable cable;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.
- The Appearance And Function Of Yellow-green Hea...
- Application Of Heat Shrink Sleeve On Circuit Board
- Hat Is The Difference Between A Waterproof Heat...
- How To Store Environmentally Friendly Double-wa...
- Model Size And Quality Determine The Price Of H...
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of Heat Shrink S...
- Difference Between Cold Shrinkable Cable Access...
- Advantages Of Cold Shrinkable Cable Accessories
- Tips For Construction Of Heat Shrink Tape
- What To Pay Attention To When Purchasing The He...
- 10kv Cold Shrinkable Cable Accessories
- Low-pressure Cold-shrinkable Cable Head
- The Shelf Life Of Cold Shrinking Terminals
- Low Voltage Cold Shrink Cable Termination
- Color Heat Shrinkable Sleeve
- Cold Shrinkable Terminal