The heat shrink tape is an important anticorrosive material in the cathodic protection engineering. The product is in the form of a strip. The material is a strip material composed of a radiation crosslinked polyethylene substrate and a hot melt adhesive. It has the characteristics of heat aging resistance, chemical medium corrosion resistance, environmental stress cracking resistance, UV radiation resistance, etc. This product is mainly used in gas pipelines, pipelines, oil and gas pipelines, pipelines, water supply and drainage pipelines, pipelines and heating pipe networks. Anti-corrosion mouth, the role is to inhibit the corrosion of steel pipes!
Heat shrink tape construction techniques are usually divided into two types, the lap joint method and the entanglement method.
First, the lap method
1. Use a blade, sander, wire brush, abrasive cloth, etc. to smooth the damaged part and clean the construction surface with cotton yarn.
2. According to the size of the damaged surface, the filling material is repeatedly filled with the sealing material until it is equivalent to the thickness of the anti-corrosion layer. After the filling, the surface is smoothed by the heated sand hook.
3. Cut a heat shrinkable band that is 100 mm or more larger than the damaged portion and longer than 100 mm in length.
4. Heat the surface of the covered steel pipe, heat the inner layer of the heat-shrinkable tape with a micro-fire, and paste it horizontally on the surface of the steel pipe, flatten it with a roller, and after slightly cooling, heat the inner layer of hot melt at the other end as above, then Wrap along the circumference so that the initial end overlaps the end with an overlap width of not less than 50 mm.
5. Heat the overlap with a small flame while flattening with a roller to make it lap firmly, then heat it by the heat shrink sleeve heating method.
Second, the winding method
1. Same as the heat shrinkable belt lap joint method.
2. Heating the surface of the covered steel pipe, heating the inner layer of the hot-melt adhesive at the end of the heat-shrinkable tape with a micro-fire, and sticking it on the surface of the steel pipe, and heating according to the winding manner of the adhesive tape, while winding.
3. Pay attention to the end sticking firmly. The width of the heat shrink tape should not be less than 50 mm from both sides of the damaged part, and the overlap between the heat shrinkable strips should be no less than 25 mm.
- The Appearance And Function Of Yellow-green Hea...
- Application Of Heat Shrink Sleeve On Circuit Board
- Hat Is The Difference Between A Waterproof Heat...
- How To Store Environmentally Friendly Double-wa...
- Model Size And Quality Determine The Price Of H...
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of Heat Shrink S...
- Common Knowledge Of Heat Shrinkable Cable Acces...
- Difference Between Cold Shrinkable Cable Access...
- Advantages Of Cold Shrinkable Cable Accessories
- What To Pay Attention To When Purchasing The He...
- 10kv Cold Shrinkable Cable Accessories
- Low-pressure Cold-shrinkable Cable Head
- The Shelf Life Of Cold Shrinking Terminals
- Low Voltage Cold Shrink Cable Termination
- Color Heat Shrinkable Sleeve
- Cold Shrinkable Terminal
- Advantages Of The Busbar Heat Shrinkable Tube
- Where To Buy Heat Shrinkable Tube
- Price of cable terminal